Note to self
- When journeying into harsh environments of nature, where dust, dirt, pollens, web, leaf flakes, wandering viral spores, do not bring a camera body that does not have weather sealing.
- When dripping a lot of sweat, keep camera by the side of body instead of hanging off neck directly in front.
- When undergoing strenuous vegetation navigation and topography, keep the camera's battery compartment door away from sweaty body. In other words, don't hang it on body; keep it in the bag.
- When busy bashing roots and branches all around, won't get a lot of chance to take photos anyway. Will get a lot of chance for undesirable materials to land on equipment instead.
- If want to be so daring, use a makeshift plastic cover bag to protect the camera to save the pain.
Or, just buy a camera body with tough environmental and weather sealing.